Webinar: Streamline workflows with Dropbox and Adobe
The Dropbox and Adobe partnership enables people and organisations greater flexibility to work the way they want with documents and creative files at home, in the office or on-the-go.
Dropbox and Adobe have partnered to make working with Acrobat Document Cloud PDFs simple and easy — especially when you’re working with others, or editing on the go. And if you’re using Adobe Creative Cloud, the partnership allows you to effortlessly share, preview, and receive feedback on your large, creative files - even from teammates without Creative Cloud!
Join Dropbox’s Solution Architect team and an expert from Adobe for a brief webinar on the partnership and integration.
Streamline workflows with Dropbox and Adobe
Date and time: Thursday, 9 June at 1:30 pm AEST
- Introduction to our partnership
- Document Cloud integration: How the integration works and customer deep dive
- Creative Cloud integration: How the integration works and customer deep dive
- Matt Davis, Senior Solution Consultant, Adobe APAC
- Ruben Garcia, Solution Architect, Dropbox APAC
Register now to watch our webinar on demand!